Wireless Temperature Monitoring System
A wireless temperature-monitoring device aids in the automation of temperature-taking procedures that necessitate personal contact with patients. It has been demonstrated to lessen at least 6 unnecessary interactions between the caregiver and the patient each day, which has a number of advantageous impacts
You're just a step away.
Simply fill out the form below and find the document in your inbox.
Product Features & Specifications
- Increases the safety of both patients and staff (from contagious illnesses, for example)
- Reduces the workload of nurses
- Enables doctors to obtain real-time data
- Reduces paper waste as a result of the process being digital
- Allows patients (whether infants or adults) to sleep better at night.
The wireless temperature monitoring system is made up of a thermosensor which will be attached to the patient and a radio frequency connection to a computer which will translate the patient’s data into medical information.
Check other Categories
RFID in Healthcare
RFID technology has the potential to drastically improve the healthcare industry. RFID reduces medicine forgery, optimizes the clinical trial procedure, increases patient tracking and identification quality
RFID for Food Safety
Food quality and assurance are very important to producers and consumers. In the food industry, a few issues are frequently encountered that are brought on by poor supplier communication or delayed deliveries.