SmartTAG STG-856C Cot Tag
The STG-856C active RFID tag is a unique component of the Cadi SmartSense Infant Safety Application. The tag is mounted on to the infant’s assigned cot and is used for matching verification with the Cadi STG-836 infant tag.
The Cadi STG-856C cot tag is factory pre-paired to its corresponding infant tag. Hence, there is no need for any additional tag pairing process or configuration by the caregivers, cutting down on potential errors and wasted time.
You're just a step away.
Simply fill out the form below and find the document in your inbox.
Product Features & Specifications
- The Cadi STG-856C active RFID tag supports multiple location frequency bands (ASEAN, JP, EU, US)
- Contains both an LED indicator and audio features for matching status alerts when a tagged infant is placed in the cot.
- The matching process is automatic whenever an infant is placed in the cot
- Designed as a small, lightweight tag for easy handling and cleaning.
- Equipped with a push button for caregivers to activate for on-demand matching verification
- Tag is splash proof and powered by a user-replaceable coin-cell battery.
- Comes with a storage bracket to power down the tag when not in use, thereby conserving battery life.
- No manual pairing of RFID tag to corresponding infant tag is required.
Check other Categories
RFID in Healthcare
RFID technology has the potential to drastically improve the healthcare industry. RFID reduces medicine forgery, optimizes the clinical trial procedure, increases patient tracking and identification quality
RFID for Food Safety
Food quality and assurance are very important to producers and consumers. In the food industry, a few issues are frequently encountered that are brought on by poor supplier communication or delayed deliveries.